• If you have changes, including new ownership, business closure , or new business that has opened up during 2021 or 2022, and may not yet be assessed, or should no longer be assessed and have not alerted the Forest County Treasurer, including owners of mobile homes (name/address changes)
  • please follow the procedure as outlined below:
    1)use following link to obtain the form
    This is an approved DOR procedure and this is a fillable online form that is much easier than manually completing the form. However that option remains available at this time.
    2. complete the form and forward it to the Town Clerk at, or mail it to Town of Nashville, 4265 State Hwy 55, Crandon, WI 54520

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s